Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 day ago

Should liberals remove their Biden bumper stickers from their vehicles so they won't be keyed or the tires punctured?

I own a body shop in the Northeast and I'm getting a lot of vehicles that have been vandalized and they all happen to have Biden bumper stickers.

Updated 1 day ago:

Sam, nothing you say is going to save these people from getting a new paint job. Lol

Updated 1 day ago:

Your belief is not a requirement this is happening if you like it or not.

1 day ago

You lie. Like Trump and his supporters, you're all talk and no trousers.

1 day ago

I saw one jackass that wrote "Fuuck Trump" on the back of his rear window, used one "u".

This is the kind of people that voted for Biden.

1 day ago

- If that were true, we'd have seen massive rioting and violence after the election as we did in 2016.

- We saw none.

- But I'll ask a friend who supplies paint and body shops if they're seeing that. 

- I tend to doubt it. 

• Sam
    1 day ago

That says a lot about Trump supporters,  out keying cars, waving Confederate Flags, carrying Tiki Torches wearing the swastika armbands, no doubt. 

Oh, and don't forget their MAGA crap.

Correction:  I meant 'cap' not 'crap' but maybe the keyboard knows best. . 

• Kevin
    1 day ago

I think so.  They should place them on their foreheads as personal badges of stupidity.  

• Matt
    1 day ago

Trump lost. Get over it

1 day ago

I live in the southeast and I work as an insurance adjuster and I've seen lots of damage to vehicles and they all happen to have biden bumper stickers also.

1 day ago

Typical Trump cult behavior