Frank
Frank asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 day ago

Last week liberals were crowded together and partying in the streets. Why are they telling us to cancel Thanksgiving this week ?

Updated 1 day ago:

Anonypusses need not reply. I want legitimate answers. 

• 1 day ago

well we have a real tricky virus . if you read the news only republicans and Christians seem to get the virus . after rioting started in the streets and the people aged in their 20"s  getting the virus   this past spring , the media was silent about super spreaders . even though the spreading came from the same areas of the rioting .  it is once again the left saying do as I say and not as I do 

• 1 day ago

Yes, that old Chicago Democrat mayor loved it.

• 1 day ago

It is quite funny how the dem leaders are always quite silent about those things. At the same time the left wing media is also silent

1 day ago

That is the hypocrisy of the left.

You saw how they excused the rioting, looting, and burning, what would you expect?

You saw them tearing down statues, mocking our Founding Fathers, now they mock God and giving thanks.

They want to arrest us for going to church. Next, they will firebomb any house flying the American flag.

That is who we are dealing with, we are dealing with EVIL.

• Jason
    1 day ago

Do you think they will cancel their Thanksgiving? Nope. Neither am I. 

1 day ago

The competition for the Darwin of the Year Award has really heated up this year, invite a house full. time is running out