Why does the party that claims to be for law and order also claim to be anti government?
- CharlesLv 61 day ago
Anti-government conservatism is lunacy.
- xg6Lv 71 day ago
In the eyes of Trump worshipping conservative Republicans, why have a government when you can have a strong man dictator instead
- JeancommunicatesLv 71 day ago
Republicans are not anti government. We support the Constitution and we support the people having a say and not a few elite. The American political parties have switched right in front of our eyes and the American people can't even see it.
Look at the Democrats - they can't even decide among themselves because they are so divided from Far Left to Moderate. And worse, they uphold abortion the shedding of innocent blood. Do you not know that those babies blood is crying out to God?
- Ozzie KlunkLv 61 day ago
They are not for anything except themselves. These are the same people who decry undemocratic countries out of one side of their mouth while explaining that the USA "is not a democracy, it's a federal republic" out of the other side.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 day ago
There is a difference between being Anti Government and Anti Government Overreach.
Anarchists are anti government.
- the US Constitution, ratified by ALL states, sets the limits of the Federal Government's Power to prevent Overreach (ie Unconstitutional Mandates) and the SCOTUS was created to monitor it.
- out2lunch4now2Lv 71 day ago
What party would that be?
- JasonLv 71 day ago
- Anonymous1 day ago
- You need to read more. We are not anarchists.
- We guard against the concentration of power into the hands of the few which most commonly means, government. - Government is a NECESSARY evil. - See, we know it is necessary.
- A.J. -- Trump had zip to do with the riots. Those were libs rioting AGAINST law and order. They were protesting cops who rarely ever take a life unnecessarily.
- A.J.Lv 71 day ago
Got one better as stated by suburban voters. How does a "law and order" President incite the riots and discord that needs law and order? That lost votes.
- bilLv 71 day ago
The party of law and order opposes the illegal FEDERAL Democrat supervisor classless - The basis for American law is: The US constitution. Four pages long ----- With Amendments. Give it a read.Source(s): The last of the Bill o' Rights. Amendment # 10. 'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people'.....Notice the CONSTITUTION allows stupid Democrat 'stuff' at the state or local level, for INFLICTION upon, the bad liberal, state/local voters only.