Liberals if you hate this country so much why don't find one more to your liking instead of trying to destroy this country?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 5
    1 day ago

Because conservatives have destroyed the country so I can't afford to leave. 

• Anonymous
    1 day ago

would that really matter for you?  im sure no one talks to you be it liberals or conservatives.

• Jason
    Lv 7
    1 day ago

Instead of sending us locusts, God sent us Democrats. I have an aunt who is a die hard Democrat and she lived in Charlotte but recently moved away because of the crime and high taxes. She moved to a dark red county and she's still a Democrat. It's never made sense to me why they ruin their homes with Democrat policies and then flee to a red state or red county and vote for the same mess.  

• 1 day ago

You are mistaken, we are the only ones that truly love our country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • david
    Lv 7
    1 day ago

Liberals do NOT hate the US.  If anybody hates the country it is the Republicans who do not accept the rights that some people have and want to restrict those rights.  Right to lifers are the biggest hypocrites in the world.  They want to stop women from having abortions -- but killing a classroom of kindergarteners by a mentally unstable person is perfectly all right because he has 2nd amendment rights. == Rights of 'big business' to influence elections with millions of dollars must be protected but to hell with the rights of the individual. ===  YOU are destroying the declared purposes of this country ==  LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.   ==========  Oh, and few things are more racist than the constant attack on the voting rights of minorities.  I wish Republicans would just be honest and admit that they want to stop blacks from voting because, if they vote, the vast majority of them vote for democrats.

• Anonymous
    1 day ago

Warren, this is good vs evil and liberals are controlled by Satan.

Satan will not stop trying to destroy the land of milk and honey.

That is the goal of his communist followers.

It is the goal of darkness.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 day ago

Now that Biden won, we are a liberal country again. If you have a problem with that, why don’t you go and find one more to your liking instead of trying to destroy the country? You might like to try N Korea, Russia or China

• 1 day ago

We love this country so much we're willing to put in great effort to repair the damage Trump has done.

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 day ago

Not you country

• 1 day ago

If you don't like the election results, why don't you leave this country? Isn't that what you guys said in 2016? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.