Over the past 8 years Democrats where very vocal on how bad and untrustworthy the Dominion voting software was, why are the quiet now?

• 1 day ago

And yet most Republican controlled states choose to use it.

So why are Republicans now so dissatisfied?

• david
    1 day ago

References?  Because I know nothing about voting machines or the software, so I have NEVER complained about that crap.  So show me some references that Democrats were complaining about this for 8 year.  I think the whole question is BS 

• Jerome
    1 day ago

Question is why do cons believe liberals NOW and not then?🤔

It's obvious to all this pattern of cons. 

The deflection tactics are played out.

Just like Trump and his cons.....

• 1 day ago

It was only untrustworthy because it didn't give them the results they wanted.  Like any child, give them what they want and they'll shut up - for now.

• Kevin
    1 day ago

They probably can't get any info, either.  The Dominion software people have disappeared off the face of the planet.  Imagine that.  I'm sure everything is on the up and up, however.  

• TB12
    1 day ago

Over the past eight years you say,,, really.

And wasn't it just four years ago y'all were swearing the machines were infallible and couldn't be hacked,,, why the sudden about face.