I wonder how much it cost to protect all these people in government? They should pay their own protection they have all the Millions correct?

• Zazi
    1 day ago
    Favorite Answer

We the people should stop paying for it.

• 11 hours ago

Did you ever stop to think that if people in certain roles weren't protected, then maybe no one would do those roles?  With no gov't, you have no country, no society.  All you have is, as Hobbes put it, man's life in nature - "cold, nasty, brutish & short."   

• 1 day ago

The government has no money.  The government has debt which our taxes peck away at.

• 1 day ago

And they let the people stand on unemployment lines and food lines, while they get a paycheck they're all millionaires but they say I'm here for you I will fight for you don't vote for them shoot them. Then they send the kids to a war to get killed and come home with no arms and legs. They all need to be shot in back of their heads.