Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 day ago

what are the dumbest things you've ever seen in movies?

...g.i. joe cobra - sinking ice

...every time someone puts 50 bullets in a car and doesn't hit any of the passengers

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 day ago

The Fast and Furious movies pretty much ignore the laws of physics.

• 1 day ago

There always being a parking space open in front of the building in a crowded city when its needed 

• 1 day ago

Not a movie but, I've been watching Killing Eve and i love it! I'm on the third season and so far a lot of decisions the bad guys take don't make much sense.

Like when Raymond waits for Villanelle in the hotel but leaves Eve in the room instead of killing her already or when Villanelle shots Eve without checking if she's dead, or when she runs over that girl but doesn't check if she's dead or when Villanelle doesn't kill Richard in the car when Eve left the car to approach her, or when Villanelle makes a perfume thingy that kills people in a clean way in like 2 minutes but then she only uses it once when it actually could have saved her life and got her out of trouble in many other occasions (when she was making that politicians hair and killed him with a hair thingy, if she had the perfume she could have killed him with no problems at all). Since the show is a dark comedy, it doesn't really matter, it is still enjoyable but.. yeah.. their decisions are dumb!

• 1 day ago

Spaghetti westerns where one or two gunslingers outshoot 35 armed bandits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dformd
    Lv 7
    1 day ago

Invisible car in the james Bond movie

• 1 day ago

Adam Sandler being married to some of the most stunning actresses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.