Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 days ago

Can you recover completely from covid?

• 22 hours ago

I think from what I read that the jury is still out on whether everybody who "recovers" has no long range damage to their organs. It's obvious that many people become symptom free, but whether it's a permanent cure for everybody may still be in doubt

• 60% of people polled that recovered from covid said they felt as if they still had symptoms 

• 1 day ago

Yes you also can boost your immune system up after aswell

• JOHN B
    1 day ago

Yes, I have. Mega doses of vitamin D and the yearly flu shot.

• 1 day ago

Yes but listen to doctors.big Frank pace even through I sued you for get about I want you to achieve never revenge .Ian Watson please use warning on gates clean the eggs up and to a billion dollars standard  .don't destroy .elaza pace you blonde brother your freind  please work for good never allaways ask for improvement . .world pace industries forgives .please clean up keep the peace .elaza a gold underpants means stupidiy for you to  act as farmers  build it it shall rise .go to clubs you trust so you cannot be extorted or ruined ..please Maltese you are neither high or low society you are people (farmers).. .Never blind or maim and in society.heal  use Aboriginal arts to heal your people .but love whites 1788 is over look a blacking nasa  it could be Aboriginal . Frank pace does not deal heroin or marijuana .foot dip in each she'd they last month's .send not Holly wood but to Tafe  .god bless this world Frank  pace create a smart world .rely on your people can I have to undisabled kids don't trust ever Rennie said sunsal know better Reno Spiteri of giween even cut mums throat.no incest .no human pets just hard moderate work   .learn by not destroying  .rebuild hospital with clean foods .don't trust wool worth and Coles compete let them but fight as super hero's  Johnny Spiteri afflicts iffl you donate  to cancer research.saha uncle David 

• garry
    2 days ago

yes you get it then 2 weeks later your recovered , why ..how many millions had got it and recovered , shame if your over 70 it can kill  you .

2 days ago

According to trump you can

• 2 days ago

Yes , I can . Thanks for your concern .

• 2 days ago

Yes, almost everyone does.

2 days ago

Trump's entire career and life seems to have taken a nose dive since he caught it.