Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 days ago

Is Jesus Christ God ?

1 day ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus speaking....

Revelation 1:8 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, >>>the Almighty.<<<

17 mins ago

TAKE A LOOK, YOU OF THE ANTICHRIST, IF JESUS WAS NOT GOD, HOW COME, HE SAID:

John 11.

25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live; 26 whoever lives and believes in me, will not die forever.

Why did Jesus Christ not say, "The Father is, or Yahweh is, the resurrection? And whoever believes in me, shall he live eternally?

• 8 hours ago

HOW DID JESUS LIFE BEGIN? Unlike any other human, Jesus lived in heaven as a  spirit person before he was born on other on earth. ( John 8:23)  He was God's first creation, and he helped in the creation of all other things. He is the only one created directly by Jehovah and is therefore appropriately called God's "only- begotten" Son. ( John 1:14) Jesus served as God's Spokesmen , so he is also called "the Word." Read Proverbs 8:22,23,30; Colossians 1:15,16.JW.ORG

11 hours ago

Because of this scripture and other references in the Bible some religions teach the trinity belief: The father and son are one in purpose and in this sense they are one.

Isaiah 9:6 

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

• Paul
    16 hours ago

He clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do. No other founder of a religion has ever done anything similar, because they couldn't, being just ordinary human beings.

22 hours ago

Jesus Christ is not god. he is a mighty God, his Father Jehovah is the Almighty God. Jesus prayed to his Father in heaven and said he can not do anything without the Father

• garry
    22 hours ago

try again , to many bible whackos answering , simple question you religious freeks , simple answer no , as god wont like it .

• 23 hours ago

John 17:1 Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, 2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him. 3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. 4 I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do. 5 So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was. 6 “I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. 7 Now they have come to know that all the things you gave me are from you; 8 because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me.

• 1 day ago

Yes.  Jesus Christ is  God the Son.

@ Bill-M -- The JW-made New World Translation isn't a Bible.  It's considered heresy by Christian churches.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 2 days ago

He is a person that can not lie