i have malwarebytes premium but it says my real time protection layer is turned off, what do i do?

i have malwarebytes premium on my windows 7 desktop and recently i had a pop up inviting me to install a new improved version of malwarebytes premium for free, so i went agead and did it, my computer rebooted....and now i have the message in malwarebytes that ' real time protection layer is not turned on'?   it was on before the update installed....my license is on an automatic renewal...what do i do?

here is a picture of the message i'm getting; 

also i forgot to add, it won't let me turn on the protection when i go to turn it on?

what do i do?

thanks, it appeared to have righted itself the next time i switched my computer on, its all working now.

Favorite Answer

Your best bet is to go to the malwarebytes forum, as there are experts there. Malwarebytes can be sensitive on upgrades and that is why I have the auto upgrade feature turned off.

• ?

Try uninstalling it and reinstall