Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

What should I get my father for Christmas?

Okay, my problem is that my father is impossible to get something for, for christmas. He's a simple guy, but WAAAAAYY too simple. He works in his garage a lot, and I PROMISE, he needs no more tools. He has house slippers. He's fine with his watch. Other than that, I got nothin'. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mama C
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Does he have sufficient lighting in the garage? I know that's an issue for my husband when he's working in our garage. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get him tools or a watch yea that’s great 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

then don't get anything. i don't understand why people MUST receive a gift...

• 2 months ago

DeWalt just came out with their Toughsystem tool storage system. Small, medium, large, and an optional rolling cart. You can pick whichever ones you like because they all clip together like Legos. Really cool. You can get two boxes that stack with the wheel cart for a little over $100.

I got myself a couple boxes and I love ‘em.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe a small set of draws / cabinet for his little 'bits & bobs' to keep his shed tidy.

Or a digital radio / CD player for music while he works / tinkers away?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe a nice jacket.  (Yes, even in the southern US, jackets are needed.)

• Jo
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm sure no matter what you get, he'll like it! It's the thought that counts on Christmas, as long as you've made the purchase with love and kindess!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.