Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

What should I get my father for Christmas?

Okay, my problem is that my father is impossible to get something for, for christmas. He's a simple guy, but WAAAAAYY too simple. He works in his garage a lot, and I PROMISE, he needs no more tools. He has house slippers. He's fine with his watch. Other than that, I got nothin'. 

• Mama C

Does he have sufficient lighting in the garage? I know that's an issue for my husband when he's working in our garage. 

• donnie

Get him tools or a watch yea that’s great 

then don't get anything. i don't understand why people MUST receive a gift...

DeWalt just came out with their Toughsystem tool storage system. Small, medium, large, and an optional rolling cart. You can pick whichever ones you like because they all clip together like Legos. Really cool. You can get two boxes that stack with the wheel cart for a little over $100.

I got myself a couple boxes and I love ‘em.

• ?

Maybe a small set of draws / cabinet for his little 'bits & bobs' to keep his shed tidy.

Or a digital radio / CD player for music while he works / tinkers away?

• Mark

Maybe a nice jacket.  (Yes, even in the southern US, jackets are needed.)

• Jo

I'm sure no matter what you get, he'll like it! It's the thought that counts on Christmas, as long as you've made the purchase with love and kindess!