Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why too many girls hate me without a reason and talk sh*it for me behind my back if i had never done somethong bad to them?

I am female

Favorite Answer

You could be unattractive and a “weird” girl to them so they like to be mean to you for their sick fun. 

OR you’re very attractive. Girls bully very pretty girls. They feel insecure compared to you so they try to make you feel bad about yourself in order to make themselves feel better about their own appearance. 

By the way you said too many of the girls hate you, I’m gonna assume it’s the second one. They see you as a threat. Do guys give you lots of attention? This is a key indicator that girls are jealous of you.

They are weak peson. They are jealous of you. Because you are perfect!! 

Don't woory about it. You are beautiful person:) 

What goes around comes around... So, they will be cursed some day.

They can sense your weakness and are feeding upon it. To heck with them. They aren't to be wasting time and or energy on.

1. How many is 'too many'?

2. How do you know that it's 'without a reason'? Maybe they think they have a good reason.

3. If they do this behind your back, how do you know they're doing it?

4. Whatever they're doing, no one here knows why because we don't know any of you, remember?

Pretty much normal girl stuff.  Especially teens.

• ?

They must see you as a threat in some way . Girls are very insecure .