Isn't it interesting that a right wing anonymous user decided to call me out while blocking me from answering his/her question?

I copied and then changed the words of his answer. He was saying that everyone on the left believe left wing disinformation news. While true it is only a small group. I replaced left with right and pointed out the people on the right believe disinformation by right wing media.

You see it now where right wing people are flocking to OAN and Newsmax because other right wing news are getting more center.

The person then decided to try and insult me with various claims about my parents which hold no merit.

So while he/she blocked me from answering his/her question I will not ever block him/her and he/she can answer this question.

Except this question has nothing to do with left wing news. It calls out people who mention left wing news but ignore their own biases towards right wing news.

Favorite Answer

Everyone prefers their own brand of disinformation to news that contradicts it.

For instance, when I tell you you're a babby potato and it's time to nap in your steam tray, you are always resistant.

(:

You are f*cking anoying and your parents never spanked, grounded, slapped, or punished you. I do not want you ever mocking me like that again. So yes you are blocked. I think you are a prime example of a mentally ill person on yahoo. I think you have terrorist qualities and it makes me feel crazy just listening to your shenanigans, psycho babble, and manipulative liberal mind game answers. I absolutely hate kids like you. Naive and stupid liberals who belong in mental asylums. You never struggled in your life, had everything handed to you. And you don't know what the real world is all about.

You have no idea of the dangers that Democrats will bring about because you think chaos in third world countries, and the deep state is fiction.

You said you like suggesting muslims buy AR-15s. This is proof you are reckless and into chaos just for thrills.

I am sorry of I hurt your feelings but you really got on my nerves. I hate being mocked like that.

You literally copied and pasted my answer to repeat back to me.

I'm an adult an you're not. 

I will not be mocked by spoiled programmed teenagers. 

Well, I'll never get that 2 seconds of my life back. 

Wow, that’s the most triggered response I’ve ever seen. Please, stop reading left wing news. It’s brainwashed you beyond all repair.