what made you decide to vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

23 hours ago

I will admit that I have crossed party lines in some local, state and federal elections because I vote for what is important to me. Being a close minded staunch political member is not my style.

I did not vote for Biden because his long standing 47nyear political career has no impressive highlights. By now, you would think he should have been responsible for something, anything, outstanding. I did not like how he was shuffled to the top or who the dems picked for his running mate. I took care of an alzheimers patient and Biden clearly has a diminishing mind, no doubt about it. Also, in hind sight, I now understand why he really did not campaign. Covid was not his excuse. He already knew that the election was planned to be rigged. That makes perfect sense now. Besides, I do not want open boarders, stacking the court, free Healthcare to illegals, among other ways the dems want to dilute our society to weaken it in order to control us.

Trump is a horrible speaker, no doubt. He is unconventional in his ways. But, no media talks about the good he has done for our country. Dems hate him because he is draining the swamp. All their corruption has been thrown a curve ball and they hate him for it. He has accomplished most his campaign promises and does not flip flop. He got no credit for killing 3 major terrorists,, bringing more troops home,, a booming economy....all amid the Dems incessant attempts at ruining him...remember Stormy Daniel's, the Michale Flynn hoax, the Mueller Report and an impeachment attempt,  never-ending the fake news? Plus blanket disrespect from Pelosi kissassers.

I do not like Trumps personality, but he sure does what he says! 

I did not vote for Biden because he will never complete his term and Harris is not Presidential material. Remember, even the Dems pushed her aside for a presidential nomination. It is all calculated, right before our very eyes.

Now, potential voter fraud? Interesting, eh?

• 1 day ago

I refused to vote for a dementia rattled ignoramus who threatened to expand the government, increase our national debt, ignore the LIMITS placed on the federal government in the Constitution and violate the clearly enumerated, God given rights guaranteed by the Constitution.  I refused to vote for a moron who couldn't put three sane, intelligent words together.  I refused to vote for a racist moron who had already wasted almost half a century in the Swamp with absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

• JOHN B
    1 day ago

I voted based on the party that is not attacking my Constitutional rights. Who's running is irrelevant.

• 2 days ago

Biden is a compassionate and honest human being who loves America and Dump is a fascist traitor who wants to end all freedom

• 2 days ago

I did not vote for Biden because he's corrupt & is not even close to being qualified to run the country.  Could anybody see that guy going to meet with Kim Jong Un in North Korea to set up a nuclear treaty. Jong would chew him up & spit him out like a wad of tobacco.

• 2 days ago

I voted for Trump because Biden is a hypocritical, Heretical l” Catholic”  in name only who loves, supports and encourages abortion - just like the rest of his Godless Democratic party. Abortion is murder and i can never support an abortion lover, especially from a bad Catholic.  

Also because Kamala Harris is a lunatic, man hating, race bating, law enforcement hating, white people hating, nut job. We all know biden will probably resign or go senile and then Harris becomes Dictator In Chief.

Source(s): God
  • 2 days ago

Trump comes across as the high school class bully,born with a silver spoon.It's surprising that so many intelligent people ignore his childish ways.Is there a psychiatrist reading this?Maybe you could help explain so that I can become an idol too.

• 2 days ago

Donald Trump made me decide to vote for Joe Biden. He was the only major candidate with the emotional maturity to be president.

2 days ago

Everything we were told about Trump was debunked upon fact-checking. 

So I looked ONLY to uncut, unedited videos and ignored the rest. 

That's why I know what the guy really stands for, says and does. 

• yodi
    2 days ago

sick and tired of having an ahole for a president