Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 2 months ago

What can I do if people keep hurting me and nobody will help me?

I've sought out help with doctors, police, lawyers, nobody will help me. 

They say I have the right to manage my own medications, which they prescribe, but I am not being given that right. 

Also, I was attacked when in the hospital and when I told the doctors to get that person away from me they threatened to have me locked up elsewhere even though I hadn't done anything to instigate a fight.  There were like 40 witnesses to this. 

I've tried asking police for help.  They're more concerned with protecting the people that raped me.

You know, it's not right that you all be allowed to hurt people and people not have the right to defend themselves from abuse. 

• n2mama

Hurting you how? Physically? Then you call the police and report it, every time it happens. Mentally or emotionally? Not a lot you can do but see a therapist.

• danxp2

Details would be helpful. However you are being hurt I expect there is some sort of self defense available to you.