Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why can't I still comment on Yahoo's articles? They already got their Biden in?

Update:

Yahoo made sure there would be no fact checking or any type of discourse before an election. But it's over and Biden got elected. Shouldn't the comments be reopened?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Because they don't want people posting comments about election manipulating, fraud and corruption. All that has to be hidden from the American voters who are being systematically disenfranchised.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its not over yet, the sheep are still tuned in for their Biden updates. You really need to go to Trumps twitter page to see what is really going on. Things he puts out  and retweets is maybe the reason why you wont see the comment section opening up anytime soon

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My guess is they will not reopen comments because they don't want anyone responding to what will be their unabashed fawning over not just Biden, but Harris as well.   Get ready for coverage of a VP like you've never seen before.

• 2 months ago

That's what I wondered myself.  Obviously, there's something else going on behind the scenes.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The people voted Biden, not Yahoo.  Besides, trolls like you are still here. Go away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.