I'm nervous I might have covid ?

I heard everyone is getting infected and it's scary . Should I be scared ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're having symptoms of the Covid-19 virus, such as fever and/or breathing problems, please call your doctor.  Certain "urgent care centers" may test for Covid re: those with symptoms (and/or perhaps if one had been exposed to someone who tested positive).  It should be noted that "urgent care centers" tend to have certain business hours.

With regard to fever, in general, the CDC (centers for disease control and prevention) has said that a "fever is technically defined" by having a temperature of 100.4 F or over.  Please, however, talk about any such concerns with a medical doctor.    

Just an fyi that some "urgent care centers" might also offer Covid antibody (serology) testing, which *might* show if one previously had been exposed to the virus, had the prior infection, and/or whether one has developed Covid-19 antibodies.  However, it apparently does *not* imply or confirm an immunity to the virus.

Certain "urgent care centers" may require being called from the parking lot first before entering the building due to Covid restrictions.

Using precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus is supposed to be crucial, including wearing a face mask, social distancing of at least 6 ft, and handwashing.

• 2 months ago

Being nervous has nothing to do with Covid19.You may just have stress. Do not worry.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you have hypochondria not Covid

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

go get tested if you feel like dying

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am the same way, every time i feel some kind of symptom I freak!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes            

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.