Bill asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Do People Who Do Evil Things In The World (And Get Away With It) Face Any Kind Of Karma Or Judgment After They Die? ?

I am talking about the most evilest of people on Earth. Many of these people get away with doing the most evil and wickedest things until they die (without getting punished for it). Do these people pay for their evil after they die? 

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Let’s hope they do

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

OK. I've thought it, but never 'voiced' it because it comes across as insensitive/cruel. But, here I go . . .  I believe in reincarnation. What you do in a past life (that you 'get away with') comes back and bites you in your next. I once saw a 2 year old, who had beautiful parents. This poor kid, was not only deaf and blind, but mentally disabled as well. My heart went to the parents and child, but I wondered what her soul had done in a past life to have God create her to be totally dependent on others.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

you need to get educated , karma is buddhism , and evil is a christian word , buddhist dont believe in evil , you fool . people who ttempt to mix religions , christian believe in god , buddhist questions hes existance .

• 2 months ago

Absolutely.  The Bible clearly declares that "...it is appointed unto man once to die and after that, the judgement.."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is no evidence to support any Karmatic Justice zxjq

• 2 months ago

Yes as per the Bible.  All people,  unless they repent and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior before they die, will end up in hell.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Please don't delay.  Time is short. 

• 2 months ago

Karma means deed. Your past deeds determine your present and your present deeds determine your future. Some people, particularly Brahmans believe that the reason for some of their sufferings is their sins they have done in the previous life (birth). They call it Karma. This is unacceptable and  untrue. Punishments are given to make them realize their mistakes. No one lived a life before they have born. In fact there is no past life (previous birth) and after life. Reincarnation is impossible to human beings. How can they repent without knowing what sins they have done in their past life? People suffer only for the sins they have done in their present life. But accidentally if they happen to face any problem without doing sin then there will be compensation in someway. These works are done by the spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. All creatures including human beings are ruled by spirits.

God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get its mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 2 months ago

As far as the judgment after they die goes... it will depend on how they behave when/if given a 2nd (and final) chance at redemption. 

It's a little bizarre, because a lot of us got it more right the first time around and yet may not be given a 2nd chance... but hypothesizing about it is almost pointless.

Don't let it be depressing, though.

Stuff out of our control should be given just as much thought i.e. - we move on to the other things that are more wieldy because we get much more of a return of the time we spend on them. 

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no injustice in God.

The desire and preference of God is always for the victory of the individual soul.

That stated, the mills of Justice are completely just, even with mercy.

What is less evident for many is that there are levels of agency; or example, in the earth, man has agency to learn the rules of God Harmony:  both as sacred labor and as love for colleague.  When people learn and reliably master such "commandment basics," they rise to levels of Light.

If one knows even in small degree what standing in the Presence of the living God imports...one's higher ability to give answer to the Truth given in Love, which is the judgment, is part of the process of judgment.

If a soul has yet to learn a (behavioral) point of Truth in Love--i.e. having yet to learn to choose Life in some respect--i.e., having instead an adamant of error opposing truthfulness, lovingkindness, honesty, sincerity, etc.--the Light of Truth in Love as it increases may be experienced as degrees of "hellishness."  If and when the "proude spirit" confesses to the Light of God, there is forgiveness for every soul.  Practical repentance is then also divine Love's compassion, such repentance desires to make right that which is understood to be Love's restitution in action.

Mercy is possible as well.

There are other aspects as well, including nefarious fears projected onto souls.  The parable of Adam and Eve indicates the responsibility of the soul to put on the "whole armor of Light."  Your question references significantly "evil" activity; God handles it.

C. S. Lewis has written a great novella, "The Great Divorce," describing the situation.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

that's not up to us ...............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.