Is this okay to say?

So lately I have been snapping this girl who added me and wanted to talk to me first. I just broke up with my GF and my life is getting crazy between 2 of my friends getting sent overseas, my brothers leaving and my grandpa being really sick. honestly, I have just been lonely and I did not really wanna talk to any girls at the moment. But she insisted. After 5 days I really like talking to her and I really have enjoyed it. All of a sudden she just leaves me on open and is not answering any of my snaps. It really gets me upset because here I am having people leaving me left and right and now someone I enjoy talking with is leaving me also as soon as I start to like it. I do not even wanna date her but I wanna continue talking. My question is how I do it politely. I was thinking this

"I have been really lonely, and it's just been really exciting talking to you. A lot of stuff in my life is going away and although we have only been talking to you for a week, you have managed to make me happier. I do not know how you are feeling and was just wondering what is going on in your mind. I do not really think I want a relationship just want someone to talk to. I was just wondering what is going on in your head.

A part of me thinks she does want a relationship with me because the night before she stopped talking to me I mentioned how I was kinda enjoying being single and just talking to you. Just kinda wanna talk to her she's hot and sweet and I feel like people just keep leaving me. 

When should I talk to her I do not wanna make it so I am annoying her but I do not wanna let it sit around and be forgotten 

Thank you for the insight donnie lol. I think part of this is I'm just way too nice to everyone.  

Favorite Answer

samme thing happen to me yeah just tell her id i do something wrong but tell her how you feel instead of feeling confused also i really hope things get better for you:)

• donnie

It is not nice for her to ignore you

To the anonymous person, I would not say she's hot but she's cute there is a very big difference. My 2 best friends are gone and it's kinda hard to make friends right now considering I can not go anywhere. Thank you both of though

If she is hot trust me she is not sweet! I am a 24 year old women in college and some of the girls that are "hot" are nice to some people but very rotten to others! And if she way so hot you would want to date her! Find guy friends to talk to!