Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My dad punched my wife in the face and kicked her in the back? Should I end all contact with him and never speak to him again?

Favorite Answer

Feels like a troll question, but if I were in your shoes I would press charges. He assaulted your wife...

• ?

Absolutely but I wonder why he would do that. 

Are u guys Indians

Yes you should avoid on contacting him because what he did to your wife is unacceptable and disrespectful on your behalf.

• car253

I hope you called police and had him arrested.  If not go into the police station today and file a police report.   Your wife is #1.    Never let ANYONE abuse her.  I don't care who it is, your father or your priest.    Have him arrested if you didn't already.   But I hope you did.   

NEVER speak to your dad again.   

• adam

your a punk if you didnt kick his azzz. You didnt defend your wife? I carry a GUN. He woulda got blasted with 45 caliber hollow points. Justifiable use of deadly force. 

This is a joke right ? I don’t mean to come off like as asshole here but, if you can’t answer that question and you need opinions from strangers than I feel really sad for you and especially your wife . You’re wife should be number 1 . Your job is to protect her . Your father ? I’m at a loss for words . That kind of behavior is atrocious. He needs serious serious help . So my answer is YES!! Call the police , but, more importantly.make sure he gets the immediate mental health help that he needs. Your wife and father will never have a relationship unfortunately. However, maybe just maybe, years down the road if your dad has shown improvement. maybe they can be civil and she can forgive him . But , that relationship is forever ruined . 

Fun family - Women are carnival rides for shagging not punching bags. Likely this chick will divorce you in a couple years and turn  into a monster from hell.  I wouldn't turn back on your father or try to get him arrested if I were you but I would keep your wife away from your father until she finally divorces you. Remember she aint your girl its just your turn but that is your father.

Yeah but first i would kick his hind part

• kristy

Yes, after you beat him up