Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Isn't time for CHUMP and his supporters to accept REALITY?

Reuters Videos

'The numbers don't lie' - GA sec of state

Fri, November 20, 2020, 11:20 AM CST

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger spoke Friday after the state completed its hand recount of ballots in the U.S. presidential election, declaring Joe Biden the winner. Raffensperger, a proud Trump supporter, said "close elections sow distrust," but that "the numbers don't lie."

Favorite Answer

Ooooooo!  @scott b NAILS it!  Perfect answer!  LOL!!!  Answer Of The Month!!  I don't care who ya are.  That is the Answer Of The Month right dere!!  LOL!!!

OP:  Yes, it is.  Trump lost.  Time for his cult to take off their white supremacist outfits, take a bath, shave, get their ugly tattoos removed, get a job and re-join the rest of us in the real world.

• No. Give em time . They lost so it doesn't matter . plus it's funny to hear them claim they won . Don't take that from me . I am bored and they're entertaining . 

They haven't done it for the last 4 years. Why would you assume that they suddenly will now?

It's way past time!