Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

I feel so ugly?

I have to wear hair extensions because I have extremely fine thin hair. i'm so ashamed and embarrassed by hair and feel so ugly. I only feel pretty when I have the extensions in but the problem is they are fake and no guy ever wants to date me because of it. My hair is a major turn off what should I do?

It's up to your mentality.

Instead of fixating on what you don’t like, focus on what you do like and accentuate it. 

You need to take supplements. Evening primrose oil capsules helped me with thin hair. You need to take 1000 mg 

Find a men who love your Inner beauty and you, not your hair.

• ?

Most men are not that shallow. I feel you are not ugly and put too much

emphasis on your hair. A great guy will find you who could not care less

about your hair.

you look fine...

Just take care of your hair the best you can in between times and if there are guys that wanna act like that then they aren't worth your time and they're shallow. Simple as that you deserve better and if they can't see how great you are regardless of how your hair looks that's their loss not yours. But im sure it looks great and that the ones who have treated you like less than human are not only terrible people but they don't deserve your time or attention because if it's all about looks and strictly that then they're missing out. Don't feel insecure deal with the hand you were dealt we're not all dealt an equal hand but that doesn't mean we can't change our current situations. You can always move forward and advance in all areas of your life you just have to find a way to do it. I hope this helps and just take care of what you have if u wanna wear your extensions wear them. Just never forget you're still enough without them. Good luck and hope this helps.

• Jake

guys don’t care about hair just wear a wig or weave if your so insecure about it

If your hair were as fine as you state, it couldn't withstand the weight of extensions, not even the ones that anchor with combs. 

Who hires who,?