Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why are atheists so massively uneducated that when you present them with evidence they paste long speeches about how they refuse to read it?

Update:

@Skeptik: Appeal to ridicule instead of an argument refuting the presented evidence. How very atheist of you.

Update 2:

@Anonymous Everad: That is appeal to ridicule once again, you didn't dispute any of the evidence, you only revealed it is true because you can only use fallacies against it.

Update 3:

@Anonymous Everard: Keep moving the goal post and using fallacies (no true scottsman) I presented evidence, you know it is true because you have not presented a single non-fallacious argument against it.

Update 4:

@Eddie J: More appeal to ridicule, you KNOW that is a fallacy right?

Update 5:

@New Anonymous: I provided evidence, are you denying the evidence is true without any evidence in support of THAT claim?

Update 6:

@Doc: Ad Hominem, once again atheists can only use fallacies

Update 7:

@Skeptic: You clearly do not know what appeal to ridicule means as you used it AGAIN right after denying using it. Please educate yourself.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Atheists want cars, boats, and communication devices now.  

"The universe doesn't care what you believe in." 

Unexplained phenomena and mysteries of the ages mean nothing to people who just want a new car.  Since they want a new car, that must be all the universe wants.  

• Doc
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

When you run into something as stupid as this, you lose interest real quick.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Well that guy is not wrong. You can claim any crazy delusion is evidence, so can muslims, so can hindus, so can anybody. They can't all be true, yet they all seem to have the same level of "evidence". If your evidence can't even distinguish yourself from other beliefs, it's simply useless.

Update: Wow, I saw your "evidence", and it's the same stuff ancient alien believers use, and they've been debunked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeO3wm2y2zI

Here's a nice 3 hour video debunking every ancient alien claim

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I've examined the evidence and it's clear that anonymous cowards always post ridiculous nonsense and then try to make themselves feel powerful with absurd updates.  They aren't fooling anyone but themselves.  I feel so sorry for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I scanned your nonsense.

It was nonsense when Chariots of the Gods was published in 1968 by Erich von Däniken

And it's still nonsense.

EDIT

Oh, and it wasn't @Skeptik

It was me.

And you still have NOT provided a scrap of verifiable evidence..

Oh, and I go anonymous cos far too many of you people block far too many of us.

EDIT

"@Anonymous Everad: That is appeal to ridicule once again, you didn't dispute any of the evidence, you only revealed it is true because you can only use fallacies against it."

Meh...

And you still have NOT provided a scrap of verifiable evidence for your invisible space psycho.

Bye.

~

• 5 months ago

Please tell me that was supposed to be satire.

---

Re: your update - 

Nothing you posted amounted to "evidence" of any atheist doing what you claimed.

And your link is proof of nothing more than the idiocy and dishonesty of the person who originally wrote it.  And anyone else who links to it.

Also, none of that is what "Appeal to Ridicule" means.

Please fail again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.