i do not know how to communicate with women, what do i do?

i don't know what to say to them, are very shy and scared of being rejected, and have a tendency to act needy and clingy with them.

those are my traits as a male in my 40s with a severe personality disorder, i just do not know how to approach women and have failed to find any female relationships so far...i did have many sexual flings with girls in my teens though.....there are women on facebook in my friends list, and a girl on youtube who have shown interest in me...but i have the problem in that i do not know how to respond to them and don't know what to say & don't know how to chat to them...and i'm worried about being myself in case i frighten them off with my desperation and eagerness.

do you have any advice for me?

lots of worthless answers as i suspected, stephanie was the only half decent constructive answer here, the rest trolls.

Favorite Answer

Get into group therapy. You will get support and guidance, as well as feedback, and an opportunity to learn social skills . A good deal. 

I can't really see a grown man posting all these things about himself.

• ?

Just become friends first and then things will follow

Believe me when you learned, there is nothing to communicate with bitsches.

They live in another world and think that we all men have a easy life and they don't want to be on our shoes, bitsches don't give a schit EITHER.

Tips that is work for me, hire a bitsch. Yea those bitsches on the street for 50 bucks and paid for blowdamnjob, say dirty schit her when is sucking you.

Paid another bitsch, this time have to be on doggystyle and use dirty talk with her, you are paying don't worry.

Paid as many bitsches as you can and don't forgot to talk nasty and stop thinking to go out and met some bitsches, when you notice because now you are radiance trust on your face, any girl will close to you and start a conversation with you, it is the exceed of trust that i attracts bitsches.

Good luck my Boy!!

Perhaps you may find love and comfort in a warm arm of a male and you don’t have to be shy being naked with a man as both of you are same naked and may explore each other body better as he knows and you knows what trigger that erection in males and man and man sex is super hot and from your concern you are more on the feminine side and can bottom for a male