Movies Section: What is your favorite movie about businessmen?

IMO: The Pursuit of Happyness

HM: The Founder, The Wolf of Wall Street

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 20 hours ago

Probably Wall Street (1987)

• 2 days ago

Man In A Grey Flannel Suit

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

The Social Network

• 2 days ago

War Dogs about arms dealers...Big Short about stock brokers...The Mule about drug trafficker...Night Crawler about some guy who sells crime movies to the news channels...Uncut Gems about a man who is in the diamond business...Limitless about a guy who is a writer but after wonder drug became stock trader

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

Office Space

Moneyball

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

Wall Street, Citizen Kane, The Firm

• 3 days ago

Agreed. The Pursuit of Happyness (2006).

Honorable Mentions: Goodfellas, The Founder, The Wolf of Wall Street, Pretty Woman, Ford v Ferrari, The Greatest Showman, Inception (2010), The Hudsucker Proxy, The Social Network, Joy (2015), The Aviator, Pain & Gain (2013), Flubber, Working Girl (1988), Free Willy (1993), The Informant!, Baby Boom, Beverly Hills Cop (1984), The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!, Action Jackson, Quantum of Solace, Burlesque, Meet Joe Black, Glengarry Glen Ross, Disclosure (1994), The Big Short, Missing (1982), Fast Five, Double Impact (1991), RoboCop (1987), JFK (1991), Office Space, Moneyball, The Secret of My Success, War Dogs, The Paper (1994), Born Yesterday (1950), The Family Man (2001), Mildred Pierce, Wall Street (1987), For Love or Money (1993), Citizen Kane, The Firm, and How to Marry a Millionaire

• 3 days ago

My favorite is also The Pursuit of Happyness

HM: The Family Man, The Founder, The Secret of My Success, For Love or Money.

• Nick
    Lv 4
    3 days ago

The Hudsucker Proxy

HM: The Informant!

• 3 days ago

Goodfellas, they run several businesses albeit against the law, great movie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.