I’m visiting Pakistan next year and would like some info if there’s anyone that has first hand experience.?

I’m going over there to marry my boyfriend and we’ve known each other for years and have already seen his family so it’s legit so please no negativity. I have my passport appointment this Mon and next will be the Visa. Just wanting to know about the letter of invitation. He said he'll do it but how should it be sent? Could he email to me and I send it with my online application? Another thing it says the Visas are good for 30 days but when I marry him would I be able to extend it? This is all new to me and I want to just make sure I do everything correctly.

Thank you