Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 week ago

Since my sister is estranged is there any point in including her in the Christmas Cards this year?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not hurt, spread the joy.  Even if she tears it up & burns it, you shared your joy.

• 18 hours ago

Yes. You always have to send a nice Christmas greeting card. 

• 6 days ago

Your cards are wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas and regardless of the reasons she's not around anymore, she still deserves a good Christmas. Just a card may make a big difference in her life, you never know. Just keep it simple and be sincere. Maybe she will come around.

• 7 days ago

My Sister and I have not spoken in about ten years. We still send birthday and Christmas cards.  I just got tired of her attempts to continue to bully me like when we were kids.

7 days ago

She's still your sister. Maybe you should just go for it. Maybe even write something like, "Even though we may not be the closest anymore, we're still siblings, grew up together, I will always have a place for you in my heart, even if we're never meant to be close again."

• 7 days ago

Would you repair the relationship for 49 cents? Because that's what a stamp costs in the US. Keep in touch. You won't have any other chances to reach out. 

• 7 days ago

It's a nice gesture to let her know that even if she is feeling upset, you still care about her and are thinking about her.

• 1 week ago

Yes include her. Even if she doesn't respond you made the effort.

1 week ago

That depends on the reason for the estrangement.  The choice is yours to make.

1 week ago

This is something you need to figure out yourself