Is Jesus' POWER that comes upon us with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) when He "chooses and ordains us" (Jn 15:16) to be Christians?

When we WITNESS the POWER like as HIS RESURRECTION and are ORDAINED (Acts 1:22)?

Update:

@MALCOLM

KNOWING

JESUS SAID "HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM" (ACTS 1:5)

BUT PETER SAID WATER (ACTS 2:38)

WHO DIDN'T (((REMEMBER))) UNTIL ACTS 11:15-16

WHEN JESUS DOES (JN 1:33) THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5)

EVERY TIME YOU SAY WATER BAPTISM

YOU ARE "DENYING THE POWER OF GOD" (II TIM 3:5) TO BAPTIZE YOU

"FROM SUCH STAY AWAY" (II TIM 3:5).

Update 2:

@FROM

IN YOUR DIZZYLAND!

Update 3:

@ANON

"Add thou not [A water baptism when Jesus does the One baptism; John 1:33; Ephesians 4:5] unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar" (Proverbs 30:6).

Update 4:

You can't READ?

Jesus said Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5)

It was Peter who said water baptism (Acts 2:38) and didn't (((REMEMBER))) until Acts 11:15-16.

lol

You can't READ?

Go on, DENY THE POWER OF GOD (II Tim 3:5) to baptize you (John 1:33) with the "One baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)!

Rev 3:9!

Update 5:

I can't prove the message GOD sent through me is false!   It came from GOD!

"FOOL" (Romans 1:22)!

Rev 3:9 x Infinity and beyond!

Update 6:

@ANON

No one can baptize better than Jesus (John 1:33) unlike you today's Christians believe who are "denying the power of God" (II Tim 3:5) baptize them (Jn 1:33) "FROM SUCH STAY AWAY" (II Tim 3:5)..

Source:   Today's powerless Christians spamming the internet repeating LIES claiming Christianity (Revelation 21:8).

Update 7:

@ANON

(((IN CHRIST))) >>>>NO WORRY!<<<

WHEN WE HAVE BEEN "BAPTIZED INTO ONE SPIRIT" (I COR 12:13) AND HAVE "PUT ON CHRIST" (GALATIANS 3:27) WHO IS (((SPIRIT)))

"DEATH HAS NO MORE DOMINION OVER US" (I COR 15:54-55).

WE "JOIN TO HIS SPIRIT" (I COR 6:17).

"And when all things shall be subdued unto Him [As we have by joining to His Spirit by being Holy Spirit baptized], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be all in all" (I Cor 15:28)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's said that when sinner's lay their eye's on Jesus they'll fall to their knee's and beg for forgiveness.

We all forget were going to die alone and nobody will be there to hold our hand.

Gangsta!!!!....

• 2 months ago

Go take a nap, norine

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe you should baptize yourself until you can stop this pathetic trolling. 

Source(s): Granny Norine, the spam and repeat queen
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, Jesus does all of that not you mate.

With or without de l'eau.

You still reckon Jesus forgot to tell the disciples to skip the wet stuff? 

lol

Go on, throw a long-winded and peripheral tantrum, why don't ya!

Revelation 3:9

EDIT: You have said all of this before hundreds of times but never given a simple answer to that one fundamental question which proves, beyond question, that your ministry is false. Why would that be?

Revelation 3:9 x 2 !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus didn't die on the cross, it was his younger brother Judas

they looked so similar that the jews needed the kiss to identify the right one but Jesus found out and got in first

that's how he came back to life after hiding out for a long weekend with his wire Mary

the stole judas body from the cross and hung it on a tree to get rid of him

the family disowned him so that is why he has a different name and was written out of the family history

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch." Acts 11:26 "And many of the Corinthians hearing, believed, and were baptized." Acts 18:8, Acts 2:38.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.