Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Wondering if these are just paranoid and anxiety ridden thoughts or if there is some truth behind them?

I've been having some psychological issues lately and have been seeing a psychologist. I have extreme paranoia and there are a few things that I just can't let go and I'm not sure why. So I am reaching out to see if these are just paranoid and anxiety ridden thoughts or if there is some veracity to them. I also want to reach out to use this information for an apology video that I plan on creating. The first list below are the paranoid thoughts. The second list (in the comments) is the backstory for each. 

First List1.There is a video/surveillance footage of a nervous woman leaving a portugues/lisbon restaurant without paying?2. There is a video captured of a woman in a car (subaru) giving a homeless woman the finger? It was snowing outside at the time.3. There is a video captured of a woman in an aquarium/dance club environment chatting with boyfriend about his shirt. He calls it chipan (which I felt was racist). 4. Texts of a woman talking about coworkers in a negative light in toronto. I really don't want to hurt anyone and I feel really bad about these things that I've done. I'd like to create an apology video on Youtube. So if anyone knows of any of these instances and has any videos or information about them, please comment. Much appreciated!*NOTE: Second list is in the comments. This was too long to submit. 

Favorite Answer

They are anxiety and paranoia.

It sounds good that you are making videos.

Good story.