was dating a girl she got pregnant . Got an abortion, she wants $1000 when I ask for a receipt , she doesn’t have one she claim that’s ?

I ask her for a receipt she claimed she doesn’t have one 

What she  text me

And the reason why I kept bringing up the money was because I was so hurt that I was inconvenienced physically, financially and emotionally. It really burdened me and I felt like you didn’t take any of it seriously or care. You made it seem like it wasn’t a big deal. I honestly do think you wanted me to be pregnant so bad that you weren’t careful. You wanted it to happen even though I was clear that I didn’t want that for my life and the reasons why. What you wanted was more important that what I wanted. And having to be put in that situation was not ok for me physically or emotionally. Not once did you ask about how it was effecting me mentally. I didn’t want that baby at all but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t really hard for me. You gave me stipulation. “If you give me the receipt then I’ll give you help” so insensitive. It’s basically saying I don’t deserve to be helped or that it’s not about what I went through but money. That’s why I put a wall up and shut down from you. It’s not like I bought shoes or material things. And all you want to do it write it off on your taxes. Write off what I experienced for your tax benefit. I even asked if you wanted a picture of the ultrasound and you said no. You were so cold and heartless. That hurt. So for you to think you can just come back in to my life so easy without any work or real apologies or real understanding of what happened hurts even more. 

My question is should give the money ???listen to this The first she got the abortion she told me she paid out her pocket she has insurance. I ask her for the receipt I told I want to claim it on my taxes she told it’s a process but she is still crying for money  should to I feel she is trying to use me . The big part she doesn’t anyone to know that we’re dating . My thing is she always play victim she always told stories about what others did never what she did

Remind you of this .... everything is I always pay for . When we go out on every date I pay I never have a problem with on my bday I pay . Christmas came around I bought her gift and her son gift I didn’t even get a gift from her I never get **** from her . Her excuse was she don’t celebrate Christmas or new year if you can take git  it you can’t show love back 

Do you always go around begging for drama like this?  You're making yourself crazy.  You don't have to pay one cent for the abortion.  If you feel like you should contribute something, tell her to get another copy of the paperwork and you'll decide what's fair.  It takes 5 seconds to say or text this.

Also, find better girlfriends.  If getting pregnant was the last thing she wanted, all she had to do was what the rest of us do:  get reliable bc.  I didn't make it through that whole long text because discussing this over text is so ridiculous to begin with.  But she's a complete idiot if she wants to avoid pregnancy but takes no responsibility for that herself. 

Block her phone number & any possible future contact zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Honestly, I remember when I was younger girls would say they were getting an "abortion" to weasel  money out of guys. Its possible she is just wanting money and a reaction from you.

If she had this medical procedure, she should definitely have paperwork or a receipt to prove it. If she's asking for $1K its not unreasonable to ask for proof.

Source(s): experience

Did you want her to have the abortion?  Are you positive it was your kid?  So you give her the $1,000 then what happens?  Maybe she dumps you anyhow.  Personally, I think your best bet is to save your money and move on as these things will just keep happening over and over until you learn.

For starters, you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to put HER TEXT on a public page like this. What is wrong with you??? She can find out you did this and woooo, your butt can be in trouble. I almost have to chuckle because this damn site... o-m-g

Second, while I am PARTIALLY on your side, I DO NOT AGREE with how you went about this. 

She is absolutely also responsible for this situation. It takes two to 'tango' FFS. 

You should have asked questions that you're entitled to. When did this happen, when did she find out she was pregnant, what proof is there that she was pregnant, did she take a test and go to the dr, etc. Get proof of some sort, NOT A RECIEPT. What the ... did I just sit here and read. My gawd we are all losing our minds as a whole. I'm so embarrassed to be a freakin human, at this point. 

Use your brain - get your proof properly, take responsibility - grow up. Both of you.

• ?

The average cost of an abortion in the $504. So give her that because even if she somehow paid twice that much it's only fair that you split the cost of this. One assumes she had sex with you voluntarily so she should pay half the cost too. 

Receipt?  Are you fuckingkidding?  Perhaps she can get one from the self-service kiosk in the lobby, just has to insert the CC she used to pay.  Make sure it accurately reflects the second time the Dr had to insert the vacuum attachment, to retrieve the left leg that had broken off - he charged extra for that.

• Alan H

This is not a matter anybody else should interfere  in.

Ok, so what exactly is your question, Jay?

Well then without proof of the amount and what not, do not give her a penny until she can get proof!