Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

Isn't time for attention needy CHUMP supporters to get a clue with over 240,000 people DEAD from the virus?

Couple Who Got COVID-19 at Their Wedding Became Symptomatic on Way to Honeymoon

Wed, November 18, 2020, 5:10 PM CST

An Ohio couple had 83 guests at their wedding, and 32 of them ending up testing positive for coronavirus. The Bishops say they started showing symptoms en route to their North Carolina honeymoon. Now they’re expressing regret for going forward with their big day during the pandemic. “You’re in the moment. You’re having fun. You don’t think about COVID,” Mickayla said. The bride suspects most people became infected on the dance floor, where guests were face-to-face with no masks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

These people are selfish *******, plain and simple. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Also perhaps the Governors of California and Colorado and all my Bernie Bro friends who are currently at house parties in Calabasas and Malibu. Turns out stupidity isn't limited to just one political party. 

• That is why you don't have large gatherings like that right now. Specially dancing with out a mask, that's too close contact. 

You don't know who could have covid. Some one with it can show up at your wedding / party and not know that they're infected. That's probably what happened. 

Even if you're 'having fun', covid should still be on your mind, and thinking about ways to keep people safe. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

cool, so what's the point of your post?

not gonna lie, i agree that weddings should not be going on at this time at all. some people are so damn selfish, it's incredible. my friend recently had a wedding and it's the stupidest i've ever seen her. what a moron. she couldn't wait 1 more year. she's pathetic. 

the thing i don't agree with is you stereotyping trump supporters. i wear a mask and take precautions and am a trump supporter. you are something...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Your comments (not really a question seeking advice!), should be directed most likely to the Health Section, NOT posted in Families and Relationships.

• T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No pity for them. They are stupid to do what they did , and listen to the fool in the WH. The rump cult will follow him to their death, and some already have. I guess you just cannot fix stupid.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who says these people were republicans?? I know Ohio is red but you don’t know the people. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Gavin Newsom is that you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.