Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 2 months ago

My catfish is bleeding is there anyway to stop it?

So I went in my room and saw my catfish had blood in it and was bleeding. Can this be stoped or help or will it die?

Your line of questioning is off.... What do rich kindergarteners drink? - first off those kindergarteners aren't rich. Their parents are. The diffrence between said and the (read the details for more context) ? I'm writing a papper on how to write an essay for English class, and seance it's English class, I ..... You are a young user. But your maturity needs to show more often. Like age doesn't mean anything. Okay. Your catfish is alive and lives in water , breathes hydrogen two oxygen? H2o? Or is it cooked. Are you a chef? The water needs changed. See if transporting the fish to somewhere else would work. What part of the body. . other user . Has thought you mean food. But this is in pets. Is it the correct category because Yahoo answers has both. I'm in my young 30s. I been on Yahoo answers a lot. You can set your profile to private. If your :rents let you. Make sure you have fish cooked all the way if you mean edible.  Will it die? Most likely yes. Time to get a new fish. Find out what made it bleed. Remove sharp objects. Broken fish decorations? Plastic plant has a sharp edge? Depends if bleeding can stop. Like when going fishing catch and release. The fish bleeds. There's a chance it might stop bleeding. So keep changing the water. 

Just put some hot sauce on it.