Sey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Any conservatives out there actually starting to wake up to reality? ?

With the Trump administration going 0-21 in lawsuits they've filed since election day, Giuliani's hair dye running down his face as he quotes lines from "My Cousin Vinny" to support his case, and even FOX news cutting away from Kayleigh McEnany's press conference due to too many lies being told,  are any of you Trump supporters actually waking up to the fact that Biden is going to be President soon? 

Updated 3 days ago:

You can watch FOX News cutting McEnany off here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5ejHuUGAw

Youtube thumbnail

• 3 days ago

What reality are you referring to? You mean the one where we know Biden a puppet of AOC and the radical America, and Jew hating “Squad” is going to try to destroy us, force us to become liberal or ruin us economically by forcing companies to fire any employee who has a conservative opinion? Or do you mean the reality where Biden open “Re-Education” camps like in China, to “de trumpify” all Trump voters? Or do you mean the reality where Biden and his Squad send conservatives to Extermination camps because they are labeled “racist” (just because conservatives don't hate police or believe anarchy is the solution to racism” 

Which reality are you talking about?

Source(s): Facts
  • 3 days ago

I believe it was rigged and Trump won. I'll never trust a Democrat after what i have witnessed in the past few months. 

• 3 days ago

In 2017, I stated Trump would not win re-election. Reason he won the democraps miscalculated the amount of cheating required to win. This time they did not miscalculate. They used a decentralize strategy for the small stuff and electronic for the large. Believe this election will lead to the fall of America and the coming of anti-Christ. 

3 days ago

Not the hardcore idiots who still believe trump won. No, Michigan isn't going to change course after Biden won there handily. Nevada went to Biden, too. 

The court cases are a running expensive joke now. There is no widespread voter fraud. At least, not from actual voters. There is widespread attempts at voter suppression, gerrymandering districts to favor the GOP, attempts to limit where people in mostly blue areas can cast their votes, throwing out giant batches of ballots in red states by GOPers, etc. The push to destroy the Post Office so it can't deliver mail in ballots on time. That's all right wing machinations to stop people from voting so they keep winning. 

"I can't explain the Wallace phenomena. I can't explain the Nixon surge. I think partly it's a general fear- fear of the have-nots getting something; fear of the haves losing something; fear of what's different; fear of what's changing; fear of what's altering the values; fear of everything and anything that chips into the status quo."

~ Rod Serling

AS I KNEW HIM: My Dad Rod Serling

Source(s): This is your brain on Fox News. Fox spoon feeds white Christians the persecution narrative (it invented the War on Christmas). It's audience--older white men--believes that Christians in America face "a lot of discrimination."
  • 3 days ago

You are a liar.  FOX never cut away from Kayleigh McEnany or even thought she was lying.  Why don't we consider the possibility of hacked Dominion voting machines jeopardizing this election?

4 days ago

Wow thats funny because Michigan just reopened its cases and wewon Nevada but oki

• 4 days ago

Have you woke up to the fact that Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time and has trouble speaking? He is a bumbling old fool who will be used as a shill by the Demotardic party and go down as the worst do nothing president ever!

• 4 days ago

Yeah, I knew Biden would be president the day after the election. No denial here. I disagree with him on a lot of policies, but I think he will be OK. I just hope he makes it through 4 years in good health. 

Now, let's see if the liberals will actually wake up to reality. There was supposed to be a "blue wave", yet your party is so out of touch, you couldn't capture the Senate, and even lost seats in the House. 

• hamel5
    4 days ago

Unbelievable that so many of these cons are still in denial. 

Not one election official, Republican or Democrat, has alleged fraud and Giuliani even dropped it from his PA lawsuit  ... and still they believe.  They need an intervention. 

• 5 days ago

That particular reality is still in dispute and uncertain. The kraken is not related to the lawsuits that have not succeeded.  

I support Biden for my personal safety.