Stephen asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How can one stop masturbating?

I want to conserve my testosterone levels because it has many benefits. I don’t want to to waste it by releasing testosterone by masturbating.

Anyone got any tips on how to quit masturbating?

Favorite Answer

sort of a buddhist tactic, you just have to sit with your emotions and desires when they arrive. They are just tranisent feelings, like cravings and they will pass. Your WHY just has to be stronger. Stopping that does conserve your Chi and you will have more energy if you find something else to do. Remember, when you really want to beat it, just sit with it and allow it to be and trust that it will pass. Your mind will move somewhere else, as it always does, and you will be okay. Also, just allow yourself to do it acouple times a week. To avoid a dopamine addiction, avoid the daily habit of it and by all means avoid porn. Pornogrophy is a tool for modern human programming and brainwashing and just hurts you when you watch it. So, go outside, look at a tree or call a friend. 

• Sarah

Why do you believe you shouldn't mastubate? You may want to look at this from diffrent angle. The reason it is hard to stop is bacause it is perfectly normal bodily function. My poop smells bad, but that doesn't make me want to stop pooping. Get to bottom of why you think is is bad

masturbate as much as you want, that’s not really how that works, there isn’t a huge difference in hormone levels whether you masturbate or not, also who would want more testosterone 

• ?

why stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everything you've just said isn't real. Your testosterone levels will be the same whether you masturbate or not. 

• balan

Never remain alone in a room.Always keep your room door opened.Sleep in common room.The above will give fear if you even touch the **** .This will to certain extend prevent masturbation.And the last is take minimum time for a bath .Enjoy,regards.

get marry its good i think

you cant unless you join a monastery

and become a monk

I can’t stop either. I think you would need a straight jacket. First thing in the morning and maybe two more times in the same day. I don’t mind wasting anything if it feels that good.

You don't lose anything that you listed by masterbating. 

If you still want to stop, Stop watching porn and only masterbate if you can't get it down for 10-15 minutes. 

idiot.