My shins have been aching and have a burning sensation every night it comes and goes consistently. Is this symptoms of bone cancer?

It's also happening a bit on my knees

hard to say there is only one way to find out and that is a CT scan with contrast 

• kelvin

no it means your a hypochondriac troll

• LAN

No.  You are still just an idiot Mr Right.  That's why you keep posting the same stupid you types of questions over and over in a row.

• y

If you're a kid/teen. growing pains are real and are exactly what you are describing.

If you have become more active, even just walking more or if you have stopped being active. That can also account for it.

I am not aware that aching shins are a sign of bone cancer.  There are dozens of more likely causes of this.  But only someone who can actually examine you, look at your medical history and run the needed test can answer this question.  Anything anyone says on here is 100% a guess.