Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

it easy attack Obama that I dislike but Bush was a disaster too?

a man that did a war that was a mistake, that was attacked by trump too for that. Obama is not only the worst, there is Carter and Bush jr too

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, but the difference now is that Trump made historic accomplishments that no other president has done.  And many, many, many people don't want that to change and they want him to continue making everything better.  Back then, the politicians made small accomplishment (if you can even call it that).  Here's what Trump has done and I would like to see continue happening:

--Reduced regulations allowing small business to be more successful

--Incentivized manufacturing businesses to return to the USA

--Put tariffs on China, etc., allowing American companies to compete globally

--Put just about all Americans to work generating the lowest unemployment for minorities and females in recorded history

--Replaced the job-killing NAFTA treaty with the job-creating USMCA

--Established a strong relationship with Israel along with moving our embassy to Jerusalem and solidifying the Golan Heights --and releasing dozens of hostages

--Killing the Iran Nuclear Deal which posed a serious long term threat to our security

--Defeating the ISIS Caliphate

--Killing known terrorists posing a destabilizing threat to our troops in the Middle East

--Brought our troops home from endless wars that found us policing distant lands

--Organized peace treaties with Middle East countries and being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

--Jumping on the pandemic and stopping travel from China saving countless lives

--Implemented Project Warp Speed with the Pharma community to develop a COVID-19 vaccine in record time

--Exited the Paris Climate Accords so the U.S. doesn't have to pay for multiple country's climate programs

--Got our GDP at an all time high

--Unemployment at all time low

--Lowest paid 25% Americans received a 4.5% income boost

--Raised the HBCU funding from 80-85 million per year to 245-255 million per year

--Entrepreneurship has have increased the first three years, surpassing the average rate for the previous two presidents

--Women owned businesses increased by 1,800 each day in 2017 and 2018, outpacing the rate under Obama

--Firms owned by women of color grew at double the rate of women overall

“[Americans have] a continuing normative commitment to the ideals of individual freedom and mobility, values that extend far beyond the issue of race in the American mind. The depth of this commitment may be summarily dismissed as the unfounded optimism of the average American—I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don’t make it, my children will.” --Barack Obama, 1991

Everyone loved Trump before he became president, even Jesse Jackson.

Here's the covid timeline

1. We knew about it in November - no cases no deaths

2. First case in January - no deaths

3. Trump orders China travel ban in January- no deaths

4. First death in February.

5. Vaccine created. Now in testing.

6. Vaccine available today.

• 2 months ago

BOTH SUCKS .................

• 2 months ago

The government has been a disaster for quite sometime dear. Time for a new system.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

obama was fine. I agree bush jr sucked. but trump was pathetic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.