Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 week ago

Should I send a Christmas card to my estranged sister?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  Let bygones be bygones.  Don't let the grudge carry on into the new year.  Even if she doesn't reciprocate, you'll know you did the right thing. 

5 days ago

NO!!  If she doesn't care about you  why send a Christmas Card . Cards are meant for people that care about you  Like the saying goes  you can't  pick family but you certainly can pick your friends .  

• 1 week ago

Yes why not. After all its a happy event and you should send a greeting card to your loved ones.

• 1 week ago

I would give anything just to know where my sister is, or even that she is alive... send it to her,start making an effort to mend fences, maybe even invite her for dinner! Seriously, admit what mistakes you made, and forgive her of hers without being asked to, and move forward in a positive way into a new year.

• 1 week ago

We need more information on what you are feeling. Because your question leaves me wondering Why do you want to stir the SH*IT? Let well enough be.

• Murzy
    1 week ago

sure                               .

• Cogito
    1 week ago

Your choice.  But Xmas is a good time to re-build relationships, forgive people, reconnect with family and stop holding grudges.