Varni asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Why do mostly young people have white hair nowadays?

stress and genetics.

the lighter your hair is the more it makes sense to dye it a different kind of color because the base will make it stand out more

you mean white blond hair...?

Also, this color is tranding in Japan too!!

I'm jealous for forien people, cuz, they have beauty white blond hair!!

White blond hair to gain colour.

• Rita

White hair at an early age can also indicate a vitamin B-12 deficiency. This vitamin plays an important role in your body. ... Your body needs vitamin B-12 for healthy red blood cells, which carry oxygen to cells in your body, including hair cells. A deficiency can weaken hair cells and affect melanin production.

I think a lot of them are really into that base color that they can dye it some crazy color like purple or blue. Because the lighter your hair is the more it makes sense to dye it a different kind of color because the base will make it stand out more.

Modern slavery stress........ 

What I am 23 and my hair isn't white it is light blonde, but blonde was even very popular back in my moms younger years she was born is 1962!

• Silver / platinum hair was or could still be a trendy thing.

I'm not a young person. I tried that look once, too much maintenance and too damaging to my hair. 

• V.G

I haven't noticed any young people with white hair, it must just be where you live.

• ?

They worry too much.  (I have not observed this myself.)