Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Does it make you angry that the Department of Health and human services refuses to work with Biden until the election is official?

For the good of the country, the Biden team needs to hit the ground running. They need to be informed and up to speed. And Biden is as good as officially president; no way is he not going to be inaugurated. But even if there were much of a question, would it kill them to help him and the country out?

Why this refusal to cooperate? Doesn't Trump want to be as helpful as possible?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not really. Trump is still their boss until January. As long as they’re professional about it, I can forgive their desire not to be tweet-fired for Christmas of 2020. 

• 2 months ago

The left has nobody to blame but themselves.  Look back on the last 4 years and tell us what you would do if you were Donald Trump.  He has been shamelessly mistreated. He trusts nobody.

• 2 months ago

Ñ ñh ń ß š śâ Look at some of the mad letters that I’ve found hiding on my iPads keyboard  ŷ ŵ q

• 2 months ago

Trump is a soviet agent working against the USA. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

With the Biden's history of influence peddling and money laundering , he should not be given any valuable information or authority he would surely abuse .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No let's wait until he is sworn in office 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol the electors haven even been gathered yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.