Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 weeks ago

Do you prefer getting your groceries from Walmart or whole foods ?

I spend a little more for whole foods because Walmart food is not fresh their produce is lousy 

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Both are nice, really. I shop at walmart, because it's cheap and affordable. Whole foods is a little pricey for me, but I still like it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You do know that Whole Foods has been called Whole Paycheck.  Sorry, Whole Foods is much too expensive.  Not 10% more. Double the price in some cases.

• 2 weeks ago

Walmart SUCKS. Only poor people, crack heads, and thugs shop there.  

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I like (Harris Teeter) anyway comparing Whole foods and Walmart, apples and oranges. Whole foods geared toward health-nut singles along with high prices, Walmart for families, stock-up on groceries at a reasonable price.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

gets groceries from a supermarket !!!

• 2 weeks ago

I get much of my groceries at Aldi's and the items I can not get there I will shop the sales so wherever I can get the best price, that is where I will shop

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Whole Foods is also know as Whole Paycheck and Walmart is also known as Wally World. No thanks, I'll go to the local grocery stores. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

whole foods ,  do not have a whole food  near by

so i go to ALDI which  right across from

Walmart  on the other side of the highway

• 2 weeks ago

Neither. There isn't a Whole Foods within fours hours of me anyway. And I prefer to shop at other locally-owned grocery stores and Costco. I don't know what it's like at your Wal-mart but ours has a lousy selection of groceries.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

There are a lot of supermarkets between Walmart and Whole Foods.  I generally go to either.  I am in La La Land, and have 15 supermarkets within 4 miles from my home.  A bit further and I can go to Alpine Market, Torrance, fresh sausages and sauerkraut!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.