Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 weeks ago

Do you prefer getting your groceries from Walmart or whole foods ?

I spend a little more for whole foods because Walmart food is not fresh their produce is lousy 

Both are nice, really. I shop at walmart, because it's cheap and affordable. Whole foods is a little pricey for me, but I still like it.

You do know that Whole Foods has been called Whole Paycheck.  Sorry, Whole Foods is much too expensive.  Not 10% more. Double the price in some cases.

Walmart SUCKS. Only poor people, crack heads, and thugs shop there.  

• KTJoe

I like (Harris Teeter) anyway comparing Whole foods and Walmart, apples and oranges. Whole foods geared toward health-nut singles along with high prices, Walmart for families, stock-up on groceries at a reasonable price.  

• garry

gets groceries from a supermarket !!!

I get much of my groceries at Aldi's and the items I can not get there I will shop the sales so wherever I can get the best price, that is where I will shop

• kswck2

Whole Foods is also know as Whole Paycheck and Walmart is also known as Wally World. No thanks, I'll go to the local grocery stores. 

whole foods ,  do not have a whole food  near by

so i go to ALDI which  right across from

Walmart  on the other side of the highway

Neither. There isn't a Whole Foods within fours hours of me anyway. And I prefer to shop at other locally-owned grocery stores and Costco. I don't know what it's like at your Wal-mart but ours has a lousy selection of groceries.

• Anton

There are a lot of supermarkets between Walmart and Whole Foods.  I generally go to either.  I am in La La Land, and have 15 supermarkets within 4 miles from my home.  A bit further and I can go to Alpine Market, Torrance, fresh sausages and sauerkraut!!