Do all states have different cultures or just Vegas?

not sure what you mean by culture. it's america. 

also "vegas" is not a state. las vegas is a city. 

Las Vegas is a city, and each place in the USA does have it's own "flavor" and culture. 

Yes, Las Vegas, where I live, is special as an adult playground. Arid climate. We're on a record lack of rain now. Gets very hot in the summer, and always dry. Tourism based. Very little personal discrimination. Low religiosity. Still the marriage capital of the world. Still high in suicides, I guess from visitors. Lots of Pawn shops, Very big hit financially for Covid-19. Lots of alcohol. Smoking in casinos. Legal prostitution about 45 minutes away. Indoor public gun ranges. Legal marijuana. The shows are mostly shutdown, but we had I think 7 Cirque du Soleil, lots of magic shows, comedians, and more. Very bright at night with LED sign-boards. I think there are more illegal US residents than any other city. Conventions are shut down, but we've had big ones including Consumer  Electronics and festivals and summer parties. Was more hotel rooms than anywhere else in the world. Fancy shopping malls, Great food. We may now also be the Hamburger capital. With over 5000 restaurants, checking "Burger" in Yelp has 410 entries. Left in Rollin' Smoke's Outlaw, and the right is one of the entries from Bar Code Burger.