Music legend Dolly Parton donated $1 million to the company that made a 95 percent effective Covid vaccine. How much did Trump donate?

A. I don't know

B. How much did you donate, liberal? 

C. Nothing, he only cares about himself

D. Other

Updated 5 days ago:

Hi Uncle Pennybags, Trump fought to defund the Center of Disease Control to save money for rich people during the beginning of the Covid Pandemic and still plotted against Obamacare. 

24 hours ago

Trump donates to Trump U., to the Trump Foundation, unworthy causes like that. He doesn't pay his contractors or his taxes. I hope he pays his lawyers.

• 1 day ago

Trump already donates 100% OF HIS YEARLY PRESIDENTIAL SALARY to a worthy cause.

• Ann
    1 day ago

I don't know if he donated anything. He just got them to get the vaccine done within a year of the pandemic when it tends to take YEARS to do it. Wouldn't have happened otherwise. While they made sure the vaccine was good, he got the automotive industry to make ventilators and N95 masks. He made sure that governors like Cuomo had MORE than what they needed because they refused to spend the money to be prepared for a pandemic. And if Trump had donated money, you people would have been screaming about the Russians or some other ridiculous thing. That's what haters do. Trump donates his salary. 

@Christian: That's right--whether the charity needs it or not. 

• 1 day ago

No idea but a vaccine could come out tomorrow.  I will wait long as possible before I get it.

• 2 days ago

What did biden donate to cancer nothing what did biden donate to covid nothing why you trying to bad mouth trump he just put though a law for you Ungreatful Americans where medicine is cheaper Obama couldn't even do that in the 8 years he had... 

• 3 days ago

C of course.   

3 days ago

Btw, Dolly is not a Republican, she describes herself  as apolitical 

5 days ago

Con, it's not my job to donate. But since you're on your soapbox calling others out on it, how much did you donate? What was that? Nothing? Really? That's what I thought.

Source(s): "Pot calling kettle, pot calling kettle, come in kettle."
  • Henry
    5 days ago

They should erect a statue of her.

I ❤  Dolly !

5 days ago

she is adorable

trump donates his salary every year

B.