Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Why do some guys don’t wear condoms but rely on the pull out method if they don’t want their partner pregnant?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A: It does feel better to them! B: Their to cheap or lazy to go buy them!

• 2 months ago

Because they are lazy and ignorant, for the most part. And selfish. Pulling out is the absolute LEAST reliable way to prevent a pregnancy. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They’re either very stupid or highly ignorant I guess zxb

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

perhaps they do not like the feel of a condom  or have difficulty applying a condom  or lack education on  all forms of contraception

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Guys who use the pull out method to prevent pregnancy don't know a thing about what they're doing as the chance of their pre-*** containing sperm is high enough to do it's intended job.

• 2 months ago

some dont like the feel of a condom but risk pregnancy and STDs

• 2 months ago

They are more concerned about their pleasure than anything else.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

because their the man .. lay still woman , i'll pull out when i'm finished ..

• 2 months ago

They do this because they are too dmn cheap to buy a condom and too irresponisible to care. 

***FOR THE RECORD, LADIES~~Don't let your man con you into believing the 'pull out method' is safe. It is NOT safe, it isn't even birth control, and if he tries to tell you it is, kick his @~~ to the curb. He is no good and a danger to you.

• 2 months ago

They stoopid 

_____

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.