Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 6 days ago

Is there a symbol for respect?

A literal symbol i mean

• 5 days ago

a bro fist is a symbol of respect

• garry
    5 days ago

yes the cross means respect , universal symbol . ✝✝✝✝✝✝

• Ronald
    6 days ago

God allegedly gave humans the gift of free will but he has no respect for anyone who uses it to reject him as their Lord and saviour..the only belief system that respects and embraces everyone equally is Secular Humanism and the symbol is a man with his arms up forming a H

• 6 days ago

I've never seen one and I've seen many university, college, and school insignias.  I believe we'd say respect is earned and not symbolized.  Be careful about this person to whom respect is given.  We all fall short of the glory of God, but we do have Jesus as our Example.

• 6 days ago

+++++++++++++++  Multiple plus signs was an accident.

• Den B7
    6 days ago

Yes 🖤         

• 6 days ago

I don't know of any. Some might point to an Aretha Franklin song and that would be their symbol. But I don't remember running across a literal symbol for respect. That means it's your baby. I'd be interested in seeing it. If you get into runes you might be able to find one, like Oghum and other such  . . . carvings / writings.

• 6 days ago

No but there is love and kindness.