Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Is the United Arab Emirates trade deal with Israel going to fall apart if Biden (instead of Trump) gets inaugurated on January 20th ?

• TNO

Probably not.

It'll look stupid on their part, and there has already been a lot of money that has gone into making business deals and establishing trade. It also sends the wrong message that the UAE can be easily bought or influenced, and they'll look rather weak. The UAE probably has wanted it for a while now, just held back by some stupid Pan-Arabist expectations

The Doland Mister Tramp is our messia!!

We love this messia very-very much because we very-very-smart!!!

Nope.

The deal was planted about 12 years ago. At that point, there were secret meetings between Saudis, Emirates', and other gulf states.

Trump was the final facilitator, mainly because White House is a neutral location. Now that the first major steps have been taken, they Americans can now be relegated to the background.

Biden will be the thorn in the side of these types of deals; they go against the philosophy of the Democratic party, that said that peace with Israel cannot happen unless the Palestinians agree.

Unfortunately I agree with the others, I think it will be stronger because Biden will not lick Saudi's and UAE's A$$es anymore, so they will hide behind the Apartheid state of Israel.

The world is going the wrong way guys, when you see Evil countries like Israel, Saudi's,  Iranians rising and having the world decision in their hands for peace and war, be afraid.

I don't think so. They have outed themselves now. Let's look at things in perspective though and not change our minds depending on who is president. 

Go to Tehran Times ro read the full print, I am only leaving excerpts. "Systematic targeting of Pakistani Shias start in UAE days after the Israel-UAE deal

Internationa l - November 17, 2020 - 14:29"

"...in a viral tweet with the hashtag #MissingShiasUAE, which prompted more people to come forward with stories of their brothers, cousins, friends, and relatives in the UAE being similarly abducted by security agencies – never to hear of them again."

"Yeah, there's this one person who was again, taken away into custody in the UAE in a very similar fashion, and he came back like a few weeks ago. So we were talking to him… He was, again, deported, and then he came to Rawalpindi – he lives in Rawalpindi-Pakistan. We talked to him, and he told us that when he was in custody, a policeman over there agreed that Israel has asked them to deport all Pakistanis."

When Faizah tried to reach out to the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan and the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis to ask for help, it seemed she was talking to a wall.

"We were trying to reach out different officials over here, the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis, and at that time, all they said all honestly, all they said it's not in our hands, it's an international crackdown, so it's not in our hands."

"We think it's happening because of the UAE's very recent acceptance of Israel as a state. And again, when you do that, you have to serve back to that state as well."

Note: Names have been changed to protect identities.

- - - 

I am NOT saying everything you read in a Newpaper article, especially the Tehran Times is accurate or truthful. When I went to the internet to find news of this it was VERY HARD! to find. Do a search yourself. The mainstream media only publishes what is convenient to it's agenda! What we can say is Shiites ARE BEING PERSECUCTED by the Sunni regimes that were bought out by Trump or pretending to be Israel's/US's ally to destroy Iran. I think the UAE and Saudi Arabia are conveniently scapegoating Israel to justify their actions as dictators. If protests get out of hand they'll just blame Israel ALL OVER AGAIN! 

Please watch "Saudi Arabia Uncovered" on Netflix. If you see my latest question I left a YouTube video of the documentary please watch. It corroberates what I am saying. 

Shalom to all of my sunni-shiite friends :) Including Brent/Lord Erlichmann who has passed away unfortunately :'( 

*BOO HOO*.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • BMCR

No.

That arrangement's success is largely dependent on Israel and UAE.

There is no reason to assume that Biden would try to torpedo it and it would be extremely foolish of him to try.

• sam

No. .................