Sara asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 2 months ago

What is the name and brand of a video and picture spy camera that can be used to take pictures, videos etc. without people knowing?

I am not talking a spy camera that you put in your house for safety. I am talking about a spy like camera that you can carry around like a digital camera. Examples for use: secretly record or take picture of sister or brother without them knowing then telling on me, take a picture of someone on the street who looks cool and then not knowing I am taking a picture of them, secretly record someone’s conversation without them knowing and there can be other uses.

• ?

I saw some camera spy glasses somewhere online. 

• Sumi

You could end up getting beaten up or sued, so it's inadvisable.  However, you could get a periscope lens to go on your smartphone that lets you take a shot around a corner.  Then there are spy cameras in glasses or pens etc.