Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

How do you feel about Democrat plans to introduce homosexual studies in schools which is designed to encourage children to be gay?

If a Child is Born Gay education wo0nt change that

and education won’t make a Non Gay person Gay

• D50

No one would choose to be gay. The only possible reason someone is gay is because they were born that way. It is too disgusting to be a choice.

Nonsense. First, the curriculum is determined in each state, not by the federal governments. Second, telling kids that some people have same-sex partners doesn't encourage them to be gay any more than teaching about dictators in history class encourages them to be dictators. A person's sexual orientation is something they are born with- that has been clearly established. Stop being so frightened of everyone who isn't just like you!

They are not encouraging children to be gay. They are helping children to understand that being gay is not wrong or a crime in any way.

I suggest you first learn how education works in the US. If you did you know your post would be stupid at best.

• ?

They already do stuff like this with drag queen story hour, not letting kids wear Trump hats, teaching little children about sex Ed and putting LGBTQ+ information in sex Ed classes. It’s disgusting to me

Please provide verifiable proof of this claim. I'm confident you're unable to do that, so I'll just say "My thoughts on the matter are that this is total and complete balderdash." 

Designed to be?   Jeezus, I hope you don't have children.   Clearly you are NOT parent material.

• Kenny

It sounds like they think people learn to be gay .