Ray asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 weeks ago

What should you do whenever you're about to lose your mind?

Chess triggers me really badly. I know, people tell me it's just a game. I know, stop being a sore loser. But the emotions I get when I lose in chess is so violent and vile. I find it difficult to diffuse 

• 1 week ago

Ask someone to find it.

• 1 week ago

well start training. tell the person youre going against, that you are a sore loser, and they will try to win against you, and you should try losing alot, so you kinda get used to it. 

I’ve found spinning on my swivel chair very relaxing zjqb

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I know right... I don't enjoy the Bishops trying to gang-bang the Queen...  The King sees everything...  so.....

Well, I used to have a best friend named Ray also and he thought he was much smarter than me and maybe he was I don’t know.  So you can imagine his anger and his inacceptance when I beat him in chess. And he was so competitive that he wanted to play again and again until he could win. I thought at the time that it might end our friendship but it ended for other reasons. Anyway, That is my story. Bottom line, some people take certain things too serious and perhaps that is you when it comes to chess.

tHINK CAREFULLY before making decisions....ask God for guidance too.

• OTTO

There actually exist Rage Rooms where people pay to break stuff.

Do you have a favorite opening? Ask somebody who's really good at a game -  chess, baseball, whatever - what they like most about the game, and that person will tell you some aspect of the game they like best. The answer will not be "winning." That's the way to be good - enjoy the game, win or lose, especially when it's an interesting match. 

If you have a terrible embarrassment, play computer chess. 

Stop playing chess.

Get another game.

• i see what you mean, i was a member of chess club at my primary school long ago and used to always get beat by the chess wizards, and i never used to take it well at all, my advice would be to go lie down in a dark room and try to get over it.