Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 2 months ago

Is the RTX2060 with three windforces going well with a AMD Ryzen 3 2200g without me going on Ray Tracing?

Not really. The 2200g has the same CPU performance as a Ryzen 3 1300X It's a quad core without SMT. So it's not exactly an ideal platform for gaming in 2020. Also the APU's have cut down PCI-E lanes. Even you put the RTX 2060 in a full x16 slot, you're only getting x8 speed. In alot of newer games, the 2200g will be a hinderance.  Also, I would have a hard time buying a RTX 2060 at this time. Unless you're being gifted the card, I would hold off for another month an get either the upcoming lower mid range Big Navi card (RX 6700) or RTX 3060 ti (once supply catches up) and a cheap Ryzen 5 3600 if possible.

• ?

Ryzen 3 2200g? 

It wouldn't be a good combo because a lot of the newer games on the market are using more than 4 threads. So that combo would do fine in some games but not in others. 

You could always get the RTX 2060 then eventually upgrade to a Ryzen 5 3600.

• Lv 7

for what game/program?

different games have different requirements. more is always better.