Which makeup brands do you use?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

i like really natural makeup so i used the Maybelline BB cream mostly but the Tarte Shape Tape is my child. I try and use cheap makeup bc makeup has no place being as expensive as it is.

• 2 months ago

Generally, collection 2000 and MUA are the ones I've tried and liked, as they're good quality at a reasonable price.

However, I've also recently found 2 new brands in Home Bargains called Max & More and Olivia Hale, both of which I've found to also be really good despite being very cheap. All of the Max & More products are only 99 pence, and most of the Olivia Hale products are less than £5.

• 2 months ago

If you are into more expensive Sephora brands... I like NARS for my Concealer , Dior for my foundation and Laura Mercier Powders.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Whatever is "free" to pickup in the stores.

Not wasting any money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Elf, Maybelline, Lancome face powder. That's it 

• 2 months ago

Huda makeup brand i use

• V.G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Estee Lauder & Kat Von D.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cover Girl (52 years) I have  been using it since the 7th grade. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

none....................

• 2 months ago

It really depends on the product. 

I use different brands for different products, but my overall favorite brand is probably Mac. 

I wear Mac foundation pro long wear, tarte shape tape concealer, Anastasia dip brow, smashbox mascara & just plain old L’Oréal liquid eyeliner. For eye shadow pallets I use a variety of different brands from tarte to smashbox. Bronzer and blush I use nars or Mac. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.