Which makeup brands do you use?

i like really natural makeup so i used the Maybelline BB cream mostly but the Tarte Shape Tape is my child. I try and use cheap makeup bc makeup has no place being as expensive as it is.

Generally, collection 2000 and MUA are the ones I've tried and liked, as they're good quality at a reasonable price.

However, I've also recently found 2 new brands in Home Bargains called Max & More and Olivia Hale, both of which I've found to also be really good despite being very cheap. All of the Max & More products are only 99 pence, and most of the Olivia Hale products are less than £5.

If you are into more expensive Sephora brands... I like NARS for my Concealer , Dior for my foundation and Laura Mercier Powders.

Whatever is "free" to pickup in the stores.

Not wasting any money.

Elf, Maybelline, Lancome face powder. That's it 

Huda makeup brand i use

• V.G

Estee Lauder & Kat Von D.

Cover Girl (52 years) I have  been using it since the 7th grade. 

• kelvin

none....................

It really depends on the product. 

I use different brands for different products, but my overall favorite brand is probably Mac. 

I wear Mac foundation pro long wear, tarte shape tape concealer, Anastasia dip brow, smashbox mascara & just plain old L’Oréal liquid eyeliner. For eye shadow pallets I use a variety of different brands from tarte to smashbox. Bronzer and blush I use nars or Mac.